Sign in or
Had to get away for a little bit. Its nice to be able to clear your head and life of trash and drama =) Things haven't changed much still a single mother, who works 2 jobs too be able to support my son. I'm putting my school on hold for a little bit. I want to spend as much time as I can with my son. Everything is still a work in progress but I'm taking it day by day =)
My gun list:
1. Springfield EMP 9mm : yes I know they are expensive but I absolutely love this gun
2. Remmington 700 : I think every gun collection should have some sort of sniper rifle. I am still researching which scopes I want for it though.
3. ak 47: everybody needs an assault rifle. The reason I chose this one instead of an AR is because I can clean it quickly and easily. Having held this gun and an AR, this one is way more comfortable in my hands.
There are more guns I want. This list is just a start =)
My realistic gun list:
1. Glock 19 for home defense
2. Taurus 357 small framed revolver for when I get my CHL.
About Me:When I started thinking way too much about zombies: I just want to make sure my family is prepared for anything.
What started my zombie fixation: hahaha no fixation
Favorite zombie book:
Favorite zombie movie: Resident Evil : Apocalypse
Favorite quote in any zombie movie: "************ PLEASE, Look my sh!t is custom" - Mike Epps Resident Evil Apocolyspe
My Survival Plan:My “handle” should you look for you on the radio waves or web:
Is my plan dependent on zombies in your home town, or anywhere?
Will I be staying in my home or headed somewhere else?
If I'm heading out, how do I plan to get there?
Got anyone I want to take with me?
How will I communicate with the outside world, or do I plan to go the hermit route?
How am I planning to get food and water?
What’s my weapon of choice? Do you need to reload that thing? Gotta plan for that?
Got a survival philosophy?
Am I willing to hook up with other survivors?
Is my plan based on a book/movie/blog/scientist other survivors may have heard of?
Latest page update: Jun 7 2012, 7:39 PM EDT