Sign in or
Alex (Cylon1994), Perkasie, Pennsylvania
Survival Equipment I will have
1. Pocket Knife and Case (Multitool)
2. Belt (Usefull for carrying things with)
3. MP3 Player (Entertainment)
4. Lots of Paper and Pencils (Entertainment)
5. Camera and Charger (To document ZDay)
6. Syphon Tube (For Syphoning gas out of other cars)
7. GPS (The sattalites will be there for sometime)
8. Compass (For after the satellites go out)
9. Geographical and Topographical map the US and all areas through which I will be passing (You can get a basic prinatbel map here)
10. The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks (To teach other survivors of the threat they face)
11. Ammunition for 22. and a 45.
12. 22. Rifle and 22. Pistol, Along with a pellet gun for practice
13. 2 Generators
14. 1 Maul and 1 Axe
15. 1 Metal Bright Red Crowbar
16. About 500 Ft of Rope
17. All the Non-Perishables in my pantry and I will make a stop at costco on the way out.
19. Bike Tire Pump
20. Pumpkin, Tomato, Beat, Corn, Wheat and Carrot seeds (Easily findable at Home Depot and can mean the difference between life and death)
21. A few credit cards and ID's (In the event that someone still holds value to these items)
22. First Aid Kit
23. 1 Space Blankets
24. Sleeping Bag (I have a large warm one that may be good for cold nights)
25. Large Digital Camo Jacket (Good for keeping warm)
26. Mighty Puddy (The stuff works great for small repairs such as car leaks or gun repairs. And if needed they could be fashioned into bullets no joke)
Help Others Plan (Generic Zombie) (Plan B)
First I would load a majority of that into my parents car. It has offroad capabilities and lifted tires and suspension. I could fold all the seats down and fit all that in and maybe a few survivor friends that would help me. On my way out of town I would stop off at a Cabela's, Local CD store, Gunstore, and Maybe a gas station if I have time. It will be a little tricky to get through traffic on the Penna-Turnpike but where I live there are backroads everywhere.
After that I could just stay about a quater of a mile off the highway and follow it. I could survive like that and reach Montana in about 1-Week. After that I will conduct long range assults on the Seattle area to aid other survivors. Once I find a survivors he will come to the compound I ahve constructed and we will train him about Zombies and then give him the choice to fend for himself or join us to help save others. These assults will likely take many years and after I have finished I will begin to move up North with all of my survivors and creat a camp in Alaska. I may keep the compound in Montana to further aid other towns in the area. Then we will be able to survive the Zombie Threat
Rage Zombie Plan
These are going to require a special plan
First I will carry a lot less and I will not take a car. Instead a bike and I will not go down any roads. Just fields and forests. With a 22. Pistol and Rifle on my back. And some spare cloths. I will locate the nearest Costco as they are made with cement and very hard to penetrate. We joke about them being decommision WWII bunkers. I will just wait for about 2 Months and then the Rage Zombies will be extermintated. Shouldn't be to hard.
This plan is going to seperate my house floors by destroying the stairs and moving all the important things upstairs. It will start with me locking all the doors and windows of my house except for the front door. Then I will go over to my neighbors house and recuiting them because the more the merrier and then I will move all of the essential things, food, water, blankets, jackets, human powered generator, fans, etc upstairs. I will also move all of my unimportant things downstairs for room. However I will leave the heavy stuff upstairs so I can drop them on the Zeds. I will then live off the food and water we have for a about a month and after the zombies have cooled down I will conduct raids on stores and houses. I will probably not take in any untrained survivors but I will help them out.
I have devided most of what I need to do Chronologically in order from most important to least important. It includes what to do when you see a zombie and whatto do during the attack and afterward. My hope is that others may find this list in the event I'm not here and thus they may be able to secure a fort so I can make it back.
Latest page update: made by PedroAsani
, Oct 28 2009, 12:32 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Incomplete
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.