Sign in or
Multiuse/ Combo Tools |
Version 7 - view current page
1. 23" HOOLIGAN TOOL w/ Axe Head (Halligan tool, kelly tool) : Axehead/hammer head w/ 90 degree pike (optional), and a pry bar/crow foot on the handle. Sure it's kinda heavy (5lbs), but less heavy that 3-5 separate tools and plus it's a melee weapon! (takes the place of your hammer, pick axe, crow bar, machete etc..)
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Heads
- Driver for hydrant socket (thats right! tap into free municipal water!)
- Lightweight sure-grip handle.
- Unique hammer head feature for battering
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; (both structure and vehicle) and miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting and prying force.
- Forked prying tang for pulling lag bolts and heavy nails.
- Pointed tang for digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal.
2.CHANNELLOCK 88/89 RESCUE TOOL
- Bolt cutter/ heavy gauge wire snip head.
- 1 handle pry bar/glass breaker
- other handle pry wedge/ commercial gas shut-off tool.
at only 26 oz this is a B&E PRO!!!
3. WRIST WATCH/GPS -wrist velcro strap or caribeaner clipped to your belt small enough to take anywhere and find your way back!
- Clock/timer/countdown alarm (time your H2O boil or test your fuse detonation timing!)
- GPS 3-point locator -with just a few button clicks you can save up to 3 locations on the go at a time (i.e. camp site, Hunting site, water site) with built in GPS navigation that points you from you current location back to saved location.
- Altimeter (tells you current altitude + altitude of saved GPS locations)
- Digital Compass
4. SOLAR/HANDCRANK POWERED LED LIGHT/RADIO combo:
- LED (SUPER BRIGHT!!) Flashlight
- NOAA Radio
- CB/radio scanner (not a 2way radio, but you can hear what's out there)
- AA battery Charger dock (re-charges 4 at a time using solar or manual crank power)
- Universal ac/dc plug in adaptor (re-charges your other gear!)
- Solar panel/ handcrank powered
Wt. : 1.2 lbs
5. GUNTOOL/MULTI-TOOL- everything you need to field strip,clean and maintain your .45 colt, 9MM glock, rem 700, AR-15 or any gauge shotgun!! (a bit bulky, but still carries fairly flat on your belt)
- Claw-point knife blade
- Pin punch (perfect for the trigger housing pins)
- Choke tube wrench (.410 bore up to 10ga)
- Torx wrenches: T20; T15; T10
- Allen wrenches including 3/32" & 5/32" and castle nut wrench.
- 1/8" & 3/16" Flat-Blade Bits
- Scope windage/elevation bit
- needlenose pliers /wire cutters
- serrated can opener
- 3mm screwdriver, 6.5mm screwdriver
- very fine file/scraper
- separate multi-bit holder with assorted bits
Black nylon belt sheath.
*note: I have purposely left out the name of manufacturer or brand name of item just to keep my opinions on who makes the best version of these tools out of the article. (with one exception *Channellock is the only maker of their specific type of rescue tool) I have found through a bit of internet research the top brands and decided which manufacturer I trust for these items and would be happy to share this info in a related thread/chat. In fact I am so excited to add these items to my Zombie Gear I am currently re-thinking my BOB's and will post updates soon!