Sign in or
Latest page update: made by PedroAsani
, Dec 9 2009, 7:09 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by PedroAsani
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|sylversam||Remember the Alamo||5||Apr 5 2013, 9:50 AM EDT by Randyofpirate|
Thread started: Apr 4 2013, 3:57 PM EDT Watch
- Location: Remember the Alamo! - Downtown San Antonio, Texas; To be made as rendezvous spot, or evacuation point WTSHTF, once here and secured, you will find your direction to leave to your BOL or implement Plan A/ B etc.
- Perks: 9ft solid walls on all sides, and Less chance of Others using this location as shelter or RVE point. There are many food locations around the area as well as high rise buildings that would be useful for look out or staging locations.
- Cons; Only a few Doorways and Driveway Entry points that would need to be secured. Easily Done with many of the Large Greyhound type Buses, which are easily emptied, and they serve multiple purpose as large escape vehicles and mobile walls. Major CON is its the center of the city, but how many tiny parks are fortified?
- Resources: There is a garden that would have fresh water and many buildings on the property that would yield useful supplies, from medical to food and perhaps revolution era weapons.
- Length Of Stay: **EDIT** Max 48 hours to 1 Week survival easily, Depending on Tourists and other infection factors if this location is not teeming with hoards of walkers trying to break in. The walls would hold up again hundreds to thousands of walkers but is NOT recommended for long term survival
- Surrounding Areas: Food and Malls, Hospital and highways are blocks away. In first few days of any scenario you will find this location has served you well, and never forget most large buildings have sewer access, and these are the literal underground of any city. Here you can escape to the river with readily available boats or find the parking lots blocks away more useful
- Signaling: This is easily done with smoke signals, puffs of colored smoke which can be easily made, black wither or others. Different patterns or any pattern at all would be seen from miles by any survivors. There is a large enough courtyard to fit a Heli rescue so never give up hope, and never forget the Alamo
|TheEmperorsChosen||Austin,Burnet,Copperas Cove,Ft.Hood,Central Texas (page: 1 2 3)||57||Jan 12 2013, 6:52 PM EST by qazlp10|
Thread started: Dec 23 2010, 1:30 AM EST Watch
my plan is to go to 16 acres of land that my Pagan Group and i have between all of us, there are several different talents arranged throughout our particular group. our plan is hold our 16 acres and start up a pagan village, a place of our own where we are not bound by the popular judeo-christian ideals. game is plentiful and there is a natural spring from off site pumping fresh water to a pond on the back of the land. after the panic our goal is to send out securing teams to the local lake and resvoir to clear the land and start another settlement on the island in the middle of the lake. there are several islands in this lake and we intend on island hopping and building our community. this plan is much more detailed than what i have posted but the "plan" is set for a course of over 15 years, that will have been enough time for the older generation to teach what they can and the adult generations to have had a few more kids and the younger kids will be reaching an age where they can take over and produce children. to continue the existence and such.
|Medusa374||Houston Metropolitan Area||4||Jun 27 2012, 7:28 PM EDT by Medusa374|
Thread started: Jul 15 2011, 5:58 AM EDT Watch
All of us are screwed. we've learned this from Tropical storm Allison to Hurricane Ike.. I'm inside the suburban southwest, that's the areas of West Memorial, Town & Country, Alief, Sugar Land, Staford, Missouri City, Richmond, and Rosenburg. This post looks like it caused some misunderstanding... I've got enoough supplies stockpiled to last a family of 4 for 12 months comfortably. rationing it could go further. There's a strategy in place to pick up stragglers along 59. Anyone near the south end of the city should look up the intersection of 6 and 59. We've got a prepped location, thanks to the sugar land historical foundation and their redevelopment of the "sugar refinery." It's a silo type area, with laders as the only access.
Showing 3 of 16 threads for this page - view all