The many uses of a bottle of Jack Daniels.
In the Mall Ninja Loadout thread, a few of us manage to start discussing the multifunctionality of a bottle of Jack Daniels and instead of derailing that thread with our discussion I figured I'd make it into a thread.
In a survival situation you might need to improvise and make use of what you have at hand to complete a task or goal. All items are multifunctional, you just need to think.
So how about we all brainstorm on the uses of a bottle of Jack. (Doesn't have to be related to survival.)
Here's the current list of uses. (Some humorous ones.)
1. Used for getting intoxicated.
2. Empty bottle can be used as a weapon.
3. Empty bottle can be used as a water storage device.
4. Excellent trade item.
5. Bottom of glass bottle can be knapped into arrow heads.
6. Bottle could be used as a temporary fuel container.
7. Could break up glass into large shards and spread them across the floor to act as a lame trap.
8. Same as above except this could be used as a crude alarm system. (When you hear the glass being trampled on you know someones there.)
9. Fill the bottom with water and put some flowers in.
10. Put a message inside, put the cap back on and throw it into the ocean.
11. Used as ornament.
12. Remove label and sew onto jacket for instant "More Badass" jacket.
13. Emergency urinal.
14. Candle Holder.
16. Oil Lamp.
18. Seed container.
19. Could be used to make Herbal Tincture.
20. Used for cooking bacon strips.
21. Molotov Cocktail bottle.
22. Mount it on the end of a pole and use it as a weapon.
23. Cologne. (For those of us who want to smell like drunks)
24. Put the cap back on and use it as an improved fishing float. (Not sure if that would work)
25. Store food in it.
Feel free to add to the list! :D
Jun 24 2012, 6:41 PM EDT by
wow good job. I carry around a swiss army card (victorinox) tucked into your wallet; combines with a flashlight/whistle on my keychain. I also have a few kfc wipes, two bandages, a few panadols (cut the pill blister out and put it into the coin purse of your wallet). That is as bare bones as I can live with.
I have a few more items in my gym bag that adds to this.
Nov 15 2011, 10:41 PM EST by
excelent page, StrykerPez!!
it is obvious to me that you are a man of action, Mr. Pez.
I respect men of action.
you have a brilliant topic going here. i would gladly provide any insight i can into future pages of your creation.
until next time,
Kurt A. Thomson
Nov 1 2009, 8:00 PM EST by
What do you guys think?
Oct 4 2009, 12:31 AM EDT by
The Gentleman's Survival Kit
By StrykerPez Being prepared means always being prepared, whether at work, the movies, or out for drinks. No one wants to avoid daily activities, but you can't always take your survival gear everywhere you go. Imagine you are
Nov 28 2009, 4:55 PM EST by ironhand